The hardest part of date night is deciding where to go. Let’s be honest, you and your partner have probably thrown the “I don’t know. You pick!” back and forth multiple times to no avail. However, have no fear! Whether you are going on a first date or your 500th date, visiting the Flaming Fish is the perfect way to spend your date night!
To spark some ideas, here are some of our evening events coming up in July!
- Every Tuesday: Food Truck Tuesday in Larkin Square
- Wednesday, July 4th: 4th of July at Canalside
- Friday, July 6th, 20th: Marriott Food Truck Rodeo
- Saturday and Sunday, July 7th-8th: Taste of Buffalo
- Wednesday, July 11th: History Museum Food Truck Rodeo
- Thursday, July 12th: Canalside/Arrested Development
- Friday, July 13th, 27th: On the Corner of Elmwood and Lafayette
- Monday, July 16th: Slow Roll at Niagara Square
- Sunday, July 22nd, 29th: Masten Jazz Festival
- Monday, July 23rd: Slow Roll at Colored Musicians Club
- Thursday, July 26th: Canalside/Father John
- Saturday, July 28th: Queen City Jazz Festival/Broadway and Michigan
The options are endless, whether you want to listen to some great music, stuff your face on local delicacies, hula hoop your hearts out, or talk a romantic evening stroll down Elmwood, the Flaming Fish is there!
Can’t choose what to eat?
We want every Buffalonian to taste The Flaming Fish difference! Some of the delicious food we have includes fried Haddock, battered fried shrimp, and seasoned tilapia. Here are some of our favorites!
Shrimp Po’boy | $12
Our specialty seasoned fried shrimp with lettuce, tomato and a blend of shredded cheeses with our special Po’boy sauce served on a toasted roll.
Regular Fish Taco | $6
Your choice of grilled or fried specially seasoned tilapia, shredded lettuce, tomato, and a mix of shredded cheeses, topped with our special taco sauce served in a 12” flour tortilla.
Don’t like seafood?
The Flaming Fish serves a generous selection of food items. We truly have something for everyone, even for those who don’t like seafood. Here are some non-seafood options!
Hoagies | $9
Select from either seasoned chicken breast, sirloin steak or veggies. Finely chopped with sautéed onions, cheese, and our special Hoagie sauce served on a toasted Costanzo’s hoagie roll.
Quesadillas | $8
Select either seasoned chicken breast, sirloin steak, fish, veggies or shrimp (additional $2). Each selection includes your choice of protein, sautéed red and green bell peppers, onions, corn, and black beans, topped with a mix of shredded cheeses grilled to perfection on our flat top.